Projects and Publications
- ‘Suchintan’ – Conducted Indian Classical music introductory and advanced workshops for students and grown ups in India and USA.
- ‘Mi Premika’ – recorded a commercial love song album produced by Akaanksha Creations.
- Worked as a cultural consultant for Kaveri Group of Institutes, Pune.
- Research paper 1 – ‘Composing inclinations of Jagannathbua Purohit, Dinkar Kaikini and Prabha Atre in raga Bageshree- Analytical approach’, published by International refereed research journal- Research Rival, Haryana,Vol.1, Issue.1, ISSN 2456-1096.
- Research paper 2 – ‘Empirical approach of Statistical analysis for musical compositions by Prabha Atre in raga Lalit’, published by International refereed research journal – Aarya, Rohatak, Vol.11, ISSN 2348-876X.
- Comparative study of contemporary guru shishyas of Agra Gharana (dissertation at Centre for Performing Arts, University of Pune)
- Article on ‘Concept of Bandish in Indian Classical Music’ for the 20th anniversary issue of ‘Sandesh’ (a SPIC MACAY newsletter) which was published in January 2015.
- Bharat Ratna to Pt. Bhimsen Joshi (article in ‘Sandesh’- SPIC MACAY newsletter published in May 2009).
- Discover your roots, Help them grow!( Unpublished)